Welcome to my world!
My name is Rohan Hingorani. I am from Australia, living in India where I am striving to create something amazing and be happy.
This space is about topics that interest me, my experiences and my learnings. I hope that these, in some way, add value to your life as well.
I moved to India in May 2016 to setup a natural plant-based (vegan) food brand to enable people to live a better, healthier life. All of my experiences put together taught me that there is nothing more fulfilling in life than serving people. I believe that getting myself out there and increasing awareness in India and the globe about the benefits of following a plant-based diet can well and truly change our lives for the better and that, to me, would be mission accomplished.
Few things about me:
- Born on 29th September 1992 at 8:16am.
- I’ve been following a natural plant-based (vegan) diet since 2013.
- I am of Sindhi descent.
- I have lived in Muscat, Oman; Dubai, UAE; Sydney, Australia; Seville, Spain and now in Mumbai, India.
- I can speak/read/write English, Arabic, Hindi & Spanish.
- In 2015 I travelled to over 44 countries across Europe, South America, North America, Asia and a bit of Africa in a period of 13 months.
- I went to Arthur Phillip High School.
- In 2011 I enlisted in the Australian Defence Force Army Reserve to serve for two years as a Trooper (Pvt.) in 1st/15th Royal New South Wales Lancers (5th Brigade).
- In 2014 I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Macquarie University.
- In 2018 I was part of MTV India’s reality shows Roadies Xtreme and Splitsvilla 11.
- I love being in nature, people that smile for no reason, people watching, star gazing, sunsets and playing with animals.
- The people I love and respect most, my parents, live in Dubai. And my brother, Akshay, lives in Australia.
I am looking forward to sharing this space with all you beautiful people. I love hearing everyone’s story so feel free to connect.
Hope you enjoy it!
Rohan Deepak Hingorani
Subscribe via Email: www.rohanhingorani.com/subscribe